Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle.GetCurrentSize3D apply curves only to x if separate axis is not set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: test3_3D_size.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy, select "3D size"
5. In inspector, over "Show Size (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: Size on X Y Z should be equal.
Actual result: Only X changes, Y and Z stay still.
Notes: This only happens when "3D Start Size" is in 3D mode, but size over lifetime is not separate axis. One curve for all axis, should change the size equally, and it does (we can see it visually), but GetCurrentSize3D method returns incorrect value.
Notes: The same thing happens with SizeBySpeed.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 1, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework