Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle.GetCurrentSize3D apply curves only to x if separate axis is not set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: test3_3D_size.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy, select "3D size"
5. In inspector, over "Show Size (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: Size on X Y Z should be equal.
Actual result: Only X changes, Y and Z stay still.
Notes: This only happens when "3D Start Size" is in 3D mode, but size over lifetime is not separate axis. One curve for all axis, should change the size equally, and it does (we can see it visually), but GetCurrentSize3D method returns incorrect value.
Notes: The same thing happens with SizeBySpeed.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 1, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website