Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle.GetCurrentSize3D apply curves only to x if separate axis is not set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: test3_3D_size.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy, select "3D size"
5. In inspector, over "Show Size (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: Size on X Y Z should be equal.
Actual result: Only X changes, Y and Z stay still.
Notes: This only happens when "3D Start Size" is in 3D mode, but size over lifetime is not separate axis. One curve for all axis, should change the size equally, and it does (we can see it visually), but GetCurrentSize3D method returns incorrect value.
Notes: The same thing happens with SizeBySpeed.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 1, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)