Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle.GetCurrentSize3D apply curves only to x if separate axis is not set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: test3_3D_size.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy, select "3D size"
5. In inspector, over "Show Size (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: Size on X Y Z should be equal.
Actual result: Only X changes, Y and Z stay still.
Notes: This only happens when "3D Start Size" is in 3D mode, but size over lifetime is not separate axis. One curve for all axis, should change the size equally, and it does (we can see it visually), but GetCurrentSize3D method returns incorrect value.
Notes: The same thing happens with SizeBySpeed.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 1, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property