Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle.GetCurrentSize3D apply curves only to x if separate axis is not set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: test3_3D_size.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy, select "3D size"
5. In inspector, over "Show Size (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: Size on X Y Z should be equal.
Actual result: Only X changes, Y and Z stay still.
Notes: This only happens when "3D Start Size" is in 3D mode, but size over lifetime is not separate axis. One curve for all axis, should change the size equally, and it does (we can see it visually), but GetCurrentSize3D method returns incorrect value.
Notes: The same thing happens with SizeBySpeed.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 1, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted