Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] isVisible is not always correct or not updated by ParticleSystem.Play, depends on camera position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (BallMaze.zip)
2. Load scene: Level_1
3. Press play.
4. Press key 'A' multiple times or touch yellow ball on the right.
Expected result: A burst of particles should appear.
Actual result: Particles are invisible.
Note: Sometimes the bug does not reproduce, if so, repeat 3 and 4 steps several times. Moving the ball more to the top right sometimes make the bug disappear.
Note no.2: When camera is originally set to see the particles, the bug seems to disappear, when it was moved away, the bug became more frequent. Bounds might be calculated incorrectly so isVisible is false.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b19, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed