Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Culling] Shuriken is culling particles when we're using SetParticles
Steps to reproduce :
- open the test scene and press play
- notice that when the particle system leaves the camera's frames all the particles vanish
1. keep emission module enabled.
2. set particle's startLifetime to float.MaxValue
3. do 1 call to Emit() prior to setting the particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"