Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Culling] Shuriken is culling particles when we're using SetParticles
Steps to reproduce :
- open the test scene and press play
- notice that when the particle system leaves the camera's frames all the particles vanish
1. keep emission module enabled.
2. set particle's startLifetime to float.MaxValue
3. do 1 call to Emit() prior to setting the particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects