Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 error messages with world collision
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Wait for 3 secs and inspect the console.
Expected result: Empty
Actual result: Invalid AABB b0 error messages
Notes: Also, reproduces in editor sometimes throws:
Converting invalid MinMaxAABB, isFinite(..), result, a, *this
Regression from: 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted