Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 error messages with world collision
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Wait for 3 secs and inspect the console.
Expected result: Empty
Actual result: Invalid AABB b0 error messages
Notes: Also, reproduces in editor sometimes throws:
Converting invalid MinMaxAABB, isFinite(..), result, a, *this
Regression from: 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process