Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 error messages with world collision
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Wait for 3 secs and inspect the console.
Expected result: Empty
Actual result: Invalid AABB b0 error messages
Notes: Also, reproduces in editor sometimes throws:
Converting invalid MinMaxAABB, isFinite(..), result, a, *this
Regression from: 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property