Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 error messages with world collision
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Wait for 3 secs and inspect the console.
Expected result: Empty
Actual result: Invalid AABB b0 error messages
Notes: Also, reproduces in editor sometimes throws:
Converting invalid MinMaxAABB, isFinite(..), result, a, *this
Regression from: 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine