Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 error messages with world collision
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
4. Wait for 3 secs and inspect the console.
Expected result: Empty
Actual result: Invalid AABB b0 error messages
Notes: Also, reproduces in editor sometimes throws:
Converting invalid MinMaxAABB, isFinite(..), result, a, *this
Regression from: 5.4.0b9 (04b47bfe5580)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime