Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 and crash on ParticleSystemParticles::element_assign
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Scene10
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
--- 5. If console is empty, press button "10", under "Select scene" label in game view.
Error messages: Invalid AABB b0, result MinMaxAABB, *this, aabb.IsFinite(). Huge amount of them, the crash or not responding comes afterwards: ParticleSystemParticles::element_assign
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)