Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Invalid AABB b0 and crash on ParticleSystemParticles::element_assign
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Scene10
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
--- 5. If console is empty, press button "10", under "Select scene" label in game view.
Error messages: Invalid AABB b0, result MinMaxAABB, *this, aabb.IsFinite(). Huge amount of them, the crash or not responding comes afterwards: ParticleSystemParticles::element_assign
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b15, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements