Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shuriken] Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
In Particle System, Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter. now create its preset. On clicking Sub Emitter Property in preset, Editor goes into the not-responding state. need to manually kill the Unity editor.
refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Enable Sub Emitters
4. Sub Emitters > Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter
5. Inspector > Particle System > Create Preset
6. Inspector > Preset > (Click On)Sub Emitter
Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
Inside particle system preset on clicking sub emitter option, it should load gracefully
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody