Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shuriken] Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
In Particle System, Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter. now create its preset. On clicking Sub Emitter Property in preset, Editor goes into the not-responding state. need to manually kill the Unity editor.
refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Enable Sub Emitters
4. Sub Emitters > Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter
5. Inspector > Particle System > Create Preset
6. Inspector > Preset > (Click On)Sub Emitter
Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
Inside particle system preset on clicking sub emitter option, it should load gracefully
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets