Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shuriken] Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
In Particle System, Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter. now create its preset. On clicking Sub Emitter Property in preset, Editor goes into the not-responding state. need to manually kill the Unity editor.
refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Enable Sub Emitters
4. Sub Emitters > Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter
5. Inspector > Particle System > Create Preset
6. Inspector > Preset > (Click On)Sub Emitter
Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
Inside particle system preset on clicking sub emitter option, it should load gracefully
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project