Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Shuriken] Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
In Particle System, Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter. now create its preset. On clicking Sub Emitter Property in preset, Editor goes into the not-responding state. need to manually kill the Unity editor.
refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Enable Sub Emitters
4. Sub Emitters > Create and assign a Particle System as Sub Emitter
5. Inspector > Particle System > Create Preset
6. Inspector > Preset > (Click On)Sub Emitter
Editor freezes when Sub Emitter option is clicked from Particle System preset
Inside particle system preset on clicking sub emitter option, it should load gracefully
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.6f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour