Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Curves in particle system modules doesn't show negative values until the system is deselected and reselected
Curves don't show by default the negative axis.
1. Open ParticleCurves scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System
3. Enable Velocity over lifetime module and switch the input to curves
4. Observe how the curves don't show negative values
5. Deselect and select the Particle System again.
6. Notice how the curves show negative values.
Expected outcome: to always see negative curve values when it's possible to enter negative values.
Notes: Regression, works in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window