Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Curves in particle system modules doesn't show negative values until the system is deselected and reselected
Curves don't show by default the negative axis.
1. Open ParticleCurves scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System
3. Enable Velocity over lifetime module and switch the input to curves
4. Observe how the curves don't show negative values
5. Deselect and select the Particle System again.
6. Notice how the curves show negative values.
Expected outcome: to always see negative curve values when it's possible to enter negative values.
Notes: Regression, works in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached