Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Curves in particle system modules doesn't show negative values until the system is deselected and reselected
Curves don't show by default the negative axis.
1. Open ParticleCurves scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System
3. Enable Velocity over lifetime module and switch the input to curves
4. Observe how the curves don't show negative values
5. Deselect and select the Particle System again.
6. Notice how the curves show negative values.
Expected outcome: to always see negative curve values when it's possible to enter negative values.
Notes: Regression, works in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view