Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Curves in particle system modules doesn't show negative values until the system is deselected and reselected
Curves don't show by default the negative axis.
1. Open ParticleCurves scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System
3. Enable Velocity over lifetime module and switch the input to curves
4. Observe how the curves don't show negative values
5. Deselect and select the Particle System again.
6. Notice how the curves show negative values.
Expected outcome: to always see negative curve values when it's possible to enter negative values.
Notes: Regression, works in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's