Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Curves in particle system modules doesn't show negative values until the system is deselected and reselected
Curves don't show by default the negative axis.
1. Open ParticleCurves scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System
3. Enable Velocity over lifetime module and switch the input to curves
4. Observe how the curves don't show negative values
5. Deselect and select the Particle System again.
6. Notice how the curves show negative values.
Expected outcome: to always see negative curve values when it's possible to enter negative values.
Notes: Regression, works in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object