Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash on WriteMinMaxGradient when attaching to sizeOverLifetime.size not instantiated curve
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_763664-VFXAdjustmentTest.zip)
2. Open scene main.
3. Drag and drop vfx script on the newly created particle system.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.1p4
Workaround: Instantiate by default to empty constructor or add 'if' to check it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed