Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash on WriteMinMaxGradient when attaching to sizeOverLifetime.size not instantiated curve
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_763664-VFXAdjustmentTest.zip)
2. Open scene main.
3. Drag and drop vfx script on the newly created particle system.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.1p4
Workaround: Instantiate by default to empty constructor or add 'if' to check it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime