Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash on WriteMinMaxGradient when attaching to sizeOverLifetime.size not instantiated curve
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_763664-VFXAdjustmentTest.zip)
2. Open scene main.
3. Drag and drop vfx script on the newly created particle system.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.1p4
Workaround: Instantiate by default to empty constructor or add 'if' to check it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process