Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash on WriteMinMaxGradient when attaching to sizeOverLifetime.size not instantiated curve
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_763664-VFXAdjustmentTest.zip)
2. Open scene main.
3. Drag and drop vfx script on the newly created particle system.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.1p4
Workaround: Instantiate by default to empty constructor or add 'if' to check it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately