Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash on WriteMinMaxGradient when attaching to sizeOverLifetime.size not instantiated curve
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro-case_763664-VFXAdjustmentTest.zip)
2. Open scene main.
3. Drag and drop vfx script on the newly created particle system.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.1p4
Workaround: Instantiate by default to empty constructor or add 'if' to check it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version