Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Shuriken] Assertion failed on expression: '!params || ((params->vertexCount * params->stride)...
1. Download Realistic Effects Pack 4 from Asset Store
2. Open PC_Demo(Unity5.5+) scene
3. Press Play and click on the Day/Night button to switch to night
4. Press Next Effect until Effect4_Optimized is playing.
5. Observe console error and visual artefacts.
Assertion failed on expression: '!params || ((params->vertexCount * params->stride) + params->vertexOffset) <= (chunk->writtenVertices * chunk->stride)'
- Found during Asset Store Bash for 2017.1.
- Issue originally not found in 5.6.0p1 with the large project, but the smaller repro project attached in the comments reproes in 5.6 and in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode