Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Show in Explorer opens multiple OS file browser instances per folder and does not warn the user when it's about to do so
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and open it
2. Create 50 new materials and select them all
3. Right click -> Show in Explorer
4. Observe that the Editor opened 50 new windows
Expected result: The editor throws a dialogue warning you that it is about to open a ton of new windows
Actual result: The editor does not warn the user and opens a window for each selection. Especially annoying for people with older pcs
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.10f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'