Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shortcut Manager] "Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon is missing in the "Shortcuts Manager" window
Dropdown icon of the "Profile Context Menu" is missing in the "Shortcuts Manager" window, however dropdown works fine by clicking the label, refer screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Shortcuts
"Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon is missing
"Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon visible clearly
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio