Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shortcut Manager] "Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon is missing in the "Shortcuts Manager" window
Dropdown icon of the "Profile Context Menu" is missing in the "Shortcuts Manager" window, however dropdown works fine by clicking the label, refer screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Shortcuts
"Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon is missing
"Profile Context Menu" dropdown icon visible clearly
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first