Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Shortcut label is still being displayed when adding and removing a shortcut for the command
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1109108_repro.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts Window (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Find "Main Menu/GameObject/3D Object/Cube" and add a shortcut "1" to it
4. Remove the shortcut (Delete the "1" and click Enter)
5. Go to GameObject > 3D Object
Expected result: There is no "1" next to Cube
Actual result: There is "1" next to Cube
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Notes: Could not test with 2018.3 and 2017.4 because Shortcuts Window was introduced in 2019.1.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3