Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Shortcut label is still being displayed when adding and removing a shortcut for the command
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1109108_repro.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts Window (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Find "Main Menu/GameObject/3D Object/Cube" and add a shortcut "1" to it
4. Remove the shortcut (Delete the "1" and click Enter)
5. Go to GameObject > 3D Object
Expected result: There is no "1" next to Cube
Actual result: There is "1" next to Cube
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Notes: Could not test with 2018.3 and 2017.4 because Shortcuts Window was introduced in 2019.1.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved