Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Shortcut label is still being displayed when adding and removing a shortcut for the command
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1109108_repro.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts Window (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Find "Main Menu/GameObject/3D Object/Cube" and add a shortcut "1" to it
4. Remove the shortcut (Delete the "1" and click Enter)
5. Go to GameObject > 3D Object
Expected result: There is no "1" next to Cube
Actual result: There is "1" next to Cube
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Notes: Could not test with 2018.3 and 2017.4 because Shortcuts Window was introduced in 2019.1.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted