Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Shortcut label is still being displayed when adding and removing a shortcut for the command
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1109108_repro.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts Window (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Find "Main Menu/GameObject/3D Object/Cube" and add a shortcut "1" to it
4. Remove the shortcut (Delete the "1" and click Enter)
5. Go to GameObject > 3D Object
Expected result: There is no "1" next to Cube
Actual result: There is "1" next to Cube
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Notes: Could not test with 2018.3 and 2017.4 because Shortcuts Window was introduced in 2019.1.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode