Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[ShapeModule] Particle system with Skinned Mesh Renderer as shape has its particles emitted in wrong position and rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleMeshShape.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Expand "Robot Kyle" in hierarchy
4. Select "part_flames" which is particle system, that has shape set to Skinned Mesh Renderer
5. Notice that simulated particles have wrong rotation and are in wrong position (screenshot attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small