Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[ShapeModule] Particle system with Skinned Mesh Renderer as shape has its particles emitted in wrong position and rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleMeshShape.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Expand "Robot Kyle" in hierarchy
4. Select "part_flames" which is particle system, that has shape set to Skinned Mesh Renderer
5. Notice that simulated particles have wrong rotation and are in wrong position (screenshot attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned