Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[ShapeModule] Particle system with Skinned Mesh Renderer as shape has its particles emitted in wrong position and rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleMeshShape.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Expand "Robot Kyle" in hierarchy
4. Select "part_flames" which is particle system, that has shape set to Skinned Mesh Renderer
5. Notice that simulated particles have wrong rotation and are in wrong position (screenshot attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used