Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[ShapeModule] Particle system with Skinned Mesh Renderer as shape has its particles emitted in wrong position and rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleMeshShape.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Expand "Robot Kyle" in hierarchy
4. Select "part_flames" which is particle system, that has shape set to Skinned Mesh Renderer
5. Notice that simulated particles have wrong rotation and are in wrong position (screenshot attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance