Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[ShapeModule] Particle system with Skinned Mesh Renderer as shape has its particles emitted in wrong position and rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleMeshShape.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Expand "Robot Kyle" in hierarchy
4. Select "part_flames" which is particle system, that has shape set to Skinned Mesh Renderer
5. Notice that simulated particles have wrong rotation and are in wrong position (screenshot attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button