Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Shape] Can't use a static Mesh Renderer for an emission shape
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Preview the particle system in the scene view and observe the particles spawning from the sphere
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the sphere is no longer assigned as it was statically batched.
- Requested by user: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/cache-a-copy-of-a-mesh-for-particle-mesh-emitter
- Potential fix is to cache the mesh vertices
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)