Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Shape] Can't use a static Mesh Renderer for an emission shape
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Preview the particle system in the scene view and observe the particles spawning from the sphere
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the sphere is no longer assigned as it was statically batched.
- Requested by user: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/cache-a-copy-of-a-mesh-for-particle-mesh-emitter
- Potential fix is to cache the mesh vertices
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window