Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Shape] Can't use a static Mesh Renderer for an emission shape
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Preview the particle system in the scene view and observe the particles spawning from the sphere
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the sphere is no longer assigned as it was statically batched.
- Requested by user: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/cache-a-copy-of-a-mesh-for-particle-mesh-emitter
- Potential fix is to cache the mesh vertices
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler