Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Shape] Can't use a static Mesh Renderer for an emission shape
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project.
2. Preview the particle system in the scene view and observe the particles spawning from the sphere
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the sphere is no longer assigned as it was statically batched.
- Requested by user: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/cache-a-copy-of-a-mesh-for-particle-mesh-emitter
- Potential fix is to cache the mesh vertices
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once