Search Issue Tracker
Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached Project "BugTest.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Notice the difference in Shadows Between the Scene view and the Game Window
4. In the Hierarchy window Select Directional
5. Change the Shadow Resolution options to see the bug clearly
Expected results: Shadow Resolution is displayed at the level that it is set
Actual results: Shadow Resolution in Scene view is displayed one level higher than its set
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0b9
Note: This issue reproduces with all of the Light types (Directional, Point, Area) lights
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded