Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shadows flicker when Shader is using _WorldSpaceCamerPos and Terrain has Draw enabled for Trees and Details
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Shadow Bug"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, move the Camera around (by Right-Clicking and dragging the mouse)
4. Observe the "Grass" GameObject's shadows
Expected result: Shadows do not flicker
Actual result: Shadows flicker when moving the Camera
Reproducible with: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a2 (7.0.0, 8.0.1)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Shader is not compatible with Lightweight-RP)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR