Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.1.X, 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.2f1
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Shadows are rendered from one Light source when using two 2D Lights with different Blend Styles
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "URP-Blend Styles.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "MultiplyLight" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Change the Blend Style in the Inspector window to "Additive"
Expected result: Shadows are rendered from both Light sources, despite both 2D Lights having different Blend Styles
Actual result: Only one source of Light casts a shadow
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b15), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.33f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a21)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window