Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.x
Found in [Package]
Shadow quality is inconsistent when switching between platforms
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("URP Shadow Test.zip")
2. Make sure Platform is set to iOS, Android or WebGL
3. Observe the shadows in the Game or Scene view
Expected result: Shadows are soft, not pixelated.
Actual result: Shadows are not soft, pixelated.
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.20f1, 2020.3.21f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0f1), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.31f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.19f1)
- Reproducible when switching between "Windows, Mac, Linux" and iOS, Android, WebGL Platforms
- Not reproducible with BiRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated