Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow property is replaced in Animation window property selection when Shadow component is below the Outline in the Inspector
1. Open the attached project "AnimationProperty.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Scenes" folder open "Menu.unity"
2. In the Hierarchy window under "CanvasStart" GameObject select "Start" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window make sure that Outline component is above of Shadow component in the ordering
4. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
5. Press "Add Property"
Expected result: Outline component does not replace Shadow component in Animation window property selection
Actual result: Outline component replaces Shadow component in Animation window property selection (See attached "AnimationProperty.mp4")
Reproduces on: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
-Reproduces on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released