Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow property is replaced in Animation window property selection when Shadow component is below the Outline in the Inspector
1. Open the attached project "AnimationProperty.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Scenes" folder open "Menu.unity"
2. In the Hierarchy window under "CanvasStart" GameObject select "Start" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window make sure that Outline component is above of Shadow component in the ordering
4. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
5. Press "Add Property"
Expected result: Outline component does not replace Shadow component in Animation window property selection
Actual result: Outline component replaces Shadow component in Animation window property selection (See attached "AnimationProperty.mp4")
Reproduces on: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
-Reproduces on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project