Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow property is replaced in Animation window property selection when Shadow component is below the Outline in the Inspector
1. Open the attached project "AnimationProperty.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Scenes" folder open "Menu.unity"
2. In the Hierarchy window under "CanvasStart" GameObject select "Start" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window make sure that Outline component is above of Shadow component in the ordering
4. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
5. Press "Add Property"
Expected result: Outline component does not replace Shadow component in Animation window property selection
Actual result: Outline component replaces Shadow component in Animation window property selection (See attached "AnimationProperty.mp4")
Reproduces on: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
-Reproduces on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes