Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow property is replaced in Animation window property selection when Shadow component is below the Outline in the Inspector
1. Open the attached project "AnimationProperty.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Scenes" folder open "Menu.unity"
2. In the Hierarchy window under "CanvasStart" GameObject select "Start" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window make sure that Outline component is above of Shadow component in the ordering
4. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
5. Press "Add Property"
Expected result: Outline component does not replace Shadow component in Animation window property selection
Actual result: Outline component replaces Shadow component in Animation window property selection (See attached "AnimationProperty.mp4")
Reproduces on: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
-Reproduces on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder