Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Shadow property is replaced in Animation window property selection when Shadow component is below the Outline in the Inspector
1. Open the attached project "AnimationProperty.zip"
2. In the Project window under the "Scenes" folder open "Menu.unity"
2. In the Hierarchy window under "CanvasStart" GameObject select "Start" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window make sure that Outline component is above of Shadow component in the ordering
4. Open the Animation window with "CTRL + 6" shortcut
5. Press "Add Property"
Expected result: Outline component does not replace Shadow component in Animation window property selection
Actual result: Outline component replaces Shadow component in Animation window property selection (See attached "AnimationProperty.mp4")
Reproduces on: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
-Reproduces on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine