Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[5.4 regression] Graphics.DrawMesh MVP matrix wrong (breaks Super Fast Soft Shadow AS package)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "788944for5.3.zip"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Change Graphics API to DX9 (or OpenGLCore)
4. Shadow should appear in scene view as well as in game view
5. Make sure that "Extra camera" found in hierarchy is enabled
6. Move "Extra camera" and notice that shadows aren't affected
7. Open the same project and scene using 5.4b15
8. Change graphics API to DX9
9. Shadow only appears in game view
10. Make sure that "Extra camera" is enabled
11. Move "Extra camera" and notice that shadow move together with camera
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b15
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player