Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Wind is not affecting SpeedTree assets if trees are beyond the camera frustrum
1. Open attached Unity project "medzej.zip" attached by QA in comments section
2. Open scene "_Tree_Shadows"
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: Tree C's shadow should react to wind, move (Attached "Expected.gif")
Actual result: Tree C's shadow is static, does not move (Attached "Actual.gif")
- Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a2
- Reproduced in: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
- Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p3
- Trees B and C are identical, the only difference is that all of Tree C's children have "Cast shadows" set to "Shadows Only"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's