Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Wind is not affecting SpeedTree assets if trees are beyond the camera frustrum
1. Open attached Unity project "medzej.zip" attached by QA in comments section
2. Open scene "_Tree_Shadows"
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: Tree C's shadow should react to wind, move (Attached "Expected.gif")
Actual result: Tree C's shadow is static, does not move (Attached "Actual.gif")
- Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a2
- Reproduced in: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
- Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p3
- Trees B and C are identical, the only difference is that all of Tree C's children have "Cast shadows" set to "Shadows Only"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window