Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Wind is not affecting SpeedTree assets if trees are beyond the camera frustrum
1. Open attached Unity project "medzej.zip" attached by QA in comments section
2. Open scene "_Tree_Shadows"
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: Tree C's shadow should react to wind, move (Attached "Expected.gif")
Actual result: Tree C's shadow is static, does not move (Attached "Actual.gif")
- Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a2
- Reproduced in: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
- Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p3
- Trees B and C are identical, the only difference is that all of Tree C's children have "Cast shadows" set to "Shadows Only"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website