Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Wind is not affecting SpeedTree assets if trees are beyond the camera frustrum
1. Open attached Unity project "medzej.zip" attached by QA in comments section
2. Open scene "_Tree_Shadows"
3. Go into Play Mode
Expected result: Tree C's shadow should react to wind, move (Attached "Expected.gif")
Actual result: Tree C's shadow is static, does not move (Attached "Actual.gif")
- Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0a2
- Reproduced in: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b5
- Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3p3
- Trees B and C are identical, the only difference is that all of Tree C's children have "Cast shadows" set to "Shadows Only"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)