Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Adding Cloth component to MeshRenderer results in incorrect bounds
Repro project attached - BuiltInSpotLightTest.zip (54.7 KB)
It happens in both built in and URP
- Create an empty scene
- Add Meshes/HouseWip1_fbx to the scene
- Select Cube.012
- Add cloth component
- Click Edit bounds on SkinnedMeshRenderer
- Observe the incorrect bounds https://i.imgur.com/REa3ma6.png
- Adding a SkinnedMeshRenderer instead of the cloth component does produce correct bounds.
- As soon as you add the cloth component the bounds become bad.
Not sure if this is still valid:
Repro in 2021.1, 2019.4 & 2018.4(although it appears less consistently here?)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine