Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shaders that use _LightColor0.rgb flicker to black in Game view when Reflection Probes are updated in Realtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project named "Case_1242415"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Have Scene and Game views side by side and enter Play mode
4. Observe the Sphere in the Game view - no flickering can be observed
5. While in Play mode, close the Scene view tab
6. Observe the Game view again
Expected result: The Sphere in the Game view is not flickering
Actual result: The Sphere is constantly flickering
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
- Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- The issue does not occur if Game and Scene views are both opened at the same time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"