Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shaders that use _LightColor0.rgb flicker to black in Game view when Reflection Probes are updated in Realtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project named "Case_1242415"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Have Scene and Game views side by side and enter Play mode
4. Observe the Sphere in the Game view - no flickering can be observed
5. While in Play mode, close the Scene view tab
6. Observe the Game view again
Expected result: The Sphere in the Game view is not flickering
Actual result: The Sphere is constantly flickering
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
- Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
- The issue does not occur if Game and Scene views are both opened at the same time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first