Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Shaders] Particles/Alpha Blended material inverts colors of other blended objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Add a quad to the scene
3. Create a particles/alpha blended material
4. Assign a texture, set the alpha value to 255
5. Assign the material to the quad and look at the sun through the game object
6. Notice that the sun is inverted
Expected result: Alpha Blended shader should not invert the colors of other blended objects if the alpha value is higher than ~127
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.5p2, 5.4.6f3
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Jul 01, 2020 18:01
Thanks for sharing this. https://www.sealcoatingasphaltjoliet.com/striping.html
May 25, 2020 02:23
This is a great step by step. I have been struggling with this for a while. Thank you for clearing it all up. -Burt | https://bugbros.com/locations/tulsa-oklahoma/
May 06, 2020 10:24
I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
travel literature http://thetravelerswithin.com/
May 05, 2020 19:11
Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
nicaragua travel http://thetravelerswithin.com/
May 04, 2020 18:16
Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
san blas islands http://thetravelerswithin.com/san-blas-islands/
May 03, 2020 18:59
This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back.