Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6
Won't Fix in 5.4
Editor hard crashes when building with custom shader in Always Included Shaders list
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it.
3. Editor crashes.
Editor doesn't crash if:
- "Dependency "BaseMapShader" = "Custom/Test"" is removed from the shader.
- Always Included Shaders list Size in set to 0 in the Graphics settings.
Last lines of the Editor log:
- Collect Sprites to Pack
[ 40 MB ]- Grouping sprites using the selected SpritePackerPolicy.
[ 40 MB ][ 40 MB ]- Completed grouping sprites to Atlas.
[ 40 MB ]- Build Sprite Atlas.
[ 40 MB ]- Packing 0 atlases.
[ 40 MB ]- Packing completed.
[ 40 MB ]- Update Sprites and Cleanup.
[ 40 MB ]
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project