Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.X
Won't Fix in 5.4.X
Editor hard crashes when building with custom shader in Always Included Shaders list
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it.
3. Editor crashes.
Editor doesn't crash if:
- "Dependency "BaseMapShader" = "Custom/Test"" is removed from the shader.
- Always Included Shaders list Size in set to 0 in the Graphics settings.
Last lines of the Editor log:
- Collect Sprites to Pack
[ 40 MB ]- Grouping sprites using the selected SpritePackerPolicy.
[ 40 MB ][ 40 MB ]- Completed grouping sprites to Atlas.
[ 40 MB ]- Build Sprite Atlas.
[ 40 MB ]- Packing 0 atlases.
[ 40 MB ]- Packing completed.
[ 40 MB ]- Update Sprites and Cleanup.
[ 40 MB ]
5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed