Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] [Searcher] If a user presses the up or down arrow keys while searching for nodes in SG, an exception occurs
When a user has the searcher window open within shadergraph, then presses up or down (as it to move between the potential selections), an exception occurs.
1. Install and Launch Version: 2022.1.0a5.673 with Shadergraph Version 12.0.0
2. Open Up a Shadergraph
3. Press Spacebar while your mouse is over the shadergraph window
4. Type "add"
5. Press Up or down arrow keys
An Exception occurs, "Events cannot be dispatched more than once."
No Exception would occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use