Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] [Searcher] If a user presses the up or down arrow keys while searching for nodes in SG, an exception occurs
When a user has the searcher window open within shadergraph, then presses up or down (as it to move between the potential selections), an exception occurs.
1. Install and Launch Version: 2022.1.0a5.673 with Shadergraph Version 12.0.0
2. Open Up a Shadergraph
3. Press Spacebar while your mouse is over the shadergraph window
4. Type "add"
5. Press Up or down arrow keys
An Exception occurs, "Events cannot be dispatched more than once."
No Exception would occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while