Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] [Searcher] If a user presses the up or down arrow keys while searching for nodes in SG, an exception occurs
When a user has the searcher window open within shadergraph, then presses up or down (as it to move between the potential selections), an exception occurs.
1. Install and Launch Version: 2022.1.0a5.673 with Shadergraph Version 12.0.0
2. Open Up a Shadergraph
3. Press Spacebar while your mouse is over the shadergraph window
4. Type "add"
5. Press Up or down arrow keys
An Exception occurs, "Events cannot be dispatched more than once."
No Exception would occur
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()