Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph Scene Depth Node doesn't work when using Orthographic Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy, double-click the GameObject "Quad"
4. Position the Scene view Camera so that the Quad is observed with the Sphere behind the Quad
5. In the Hierarchy, select the GameObject "Sphere"
6. Move the Sphere slightly towards the Scene view Camera while observing the Scene view and the Game view
Expected result: the rainbow colors of the Quad indicate the position of the Sphere behind it, while also changing according to depth
Actual result: the Quad is a single solid color that does not reflect the position of the Sphere behind it
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.1f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.2f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform