Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph Scene Depth Node doesn't work when using Orthographic Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy, double-click the GameObject "Quad"
4. Position the Scene view Camera so that the Quad is observed with the Sphere behind the Quad
5. In the Hierarchy, select the GameObject "Sphere"
6. Move the Sphere slightly towards the Scene view Camera while observing the Scene view and the Game view
Expected result: the rainbow colors of the Quad indicate the position of the Sphere behind it, while also changing according to depth
Actual result: the Quad is a single solid color that does not reflect the position of the Sphere behind it
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.1f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 12.1.1 (2021.2.2f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated