Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Opening node search window is unnecessarily slow
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project.
2. Open New Shader Graph
3. Right Click -> New Node
Result: Node search window opens after about 500ms to 1000ms
Expected: It is a very common operation and should not be noticeable. Less than 500ms, prefferably less than 300ms
It happens on empty project with HDRP template. Not sure what is the impact for big projects.
Tested on development machine with i9-7960X CPU, impact on laptops will be even greater
Version 2019.3.0f5 (209f7fb30bd5)
Sat, 04 Jan 2020 04:12:01 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0