Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Android] Shadergraph blackboard variables are mixed when building to Android devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ShadergraphQuestTest.zip"
2. Build it on a mobile device
3. Notice the Sphere in the Scene becomes red or brown without a hole in the middle
Expected results: The Sphere is Rendered Green with a hole in the middle
Actual results: The Sphere is Rendered brown or red without a hole in the middle
Affects GLES2/3. Works OK on Vulkan.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
VLNQA00170, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00098, Lge LG G4 (LG-H815), Android 6.0, CPU: Snapdragon 808 MSM8992, GPU: Adreno (TM) 418
VLNQA00270, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00152, Huawei P9 (EVA-L19), Android 7.0, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 955, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Note: ShaderGraph brakes in 2019.2 and lower. Screenshots from StandAlone and from Android are in the description. The green SPhere is the StandAlone build and it is the expected results. IL2cpp makes the sphere be Rendered red more frequently while Mono makes brown more frequent color
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released