Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
Only newest created Shader Graph material is affected when toggling "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" for multiple selections
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Import the attached materials from "Test Materials.zip"
3. Open any folder in the "Test Materials" folder
4. Select both materials
5. In the Inspector window toggle the "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
6. Check each material's Inspector window for changes to "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
Expected result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for both of the selected materials
Actual result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for only the newest created material
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.2 ( 2021.2.5f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1)
- Newest created materials are named "Newest Material"
- Reproducible with any Shader Graph preset, except Decal Shader Graph
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved