Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
Only newest created Shader Graph material is affected when toggling "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" for multiple selections
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Import the attached materials from "Test Materials.zip"
3. Open any folder in the "Test Materials" folder
4. Select both materials
5. In the Inspector window toggle the "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
6. Check each material's Inspector window for changes to "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
Expected result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for both of the selected materials
Actual result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for only the newest created material
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.2 ( 2021.2.5f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1)
- Newest created materials are named "Newest Material"
- Reproducible with any Shader Graph preset, except Decal Shader Graph
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine