Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
Only newest created Shader Graph material is affected when toggling "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" for multiple selections
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Import the attached materials from "Test Materials.zip"
3. Open any folder in the "Test Materials" folder
4. Select both materials
5. In the Inspector window toggle the "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
6. Check each material's Inspector window for changes to "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
Expected result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for both of the selected materials
Actual result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for only the newest created material
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.2 ( 2021.2.5f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1)
- Newest created materials are named "Newest Material"
- Reproducible with any Shader Graph preset, except Decal Shader Graph
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform