Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.2
Found in [Package]
Only newest created Shader Graph material is affected when toggling "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" for multiple selections
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Import the attached materials from "Test Materials.zip"
3. Open any folder in the "Test Materials" folder
4. Select both materials
5. In the Inspector window toggle the "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
6. Check each material's Inspector window for changes to "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation"
Expected result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for both of the selected materials
Actual result: "Motion Vector For Vertex Animation" gets toggled for only the newest created material
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.24f1), 12.1.2 ( 2021.2.5f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.33f1)
- Newest created materials are named "Newest Material"
- Reproducible with any Shader Graph preset, except Decal Shader Graph
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 14.0.2):
Fixed in: 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)