Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Stacks][HDRP] Transmission and Energy Conserving Specular Color should appear only in their respective modes
Also needs to be fixed in 9.x.x
1. Create a new HDRP Lit shadergraph
2. Go to the graph inspector under Surface Option
3. Scroll down to "Transmission" and "Energy Conserving Specular"
Expected result: Transmission option should only exist when Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering and Energy Conserving Specular Color option should only exist when Material Type is set to Specular Color.
Actual result: these options exist regardless of Material Type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device