Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Stacks][HDRP] Transmission and Energy Conserving Specular Color should appear only in their respective modes
Also needs to be fixed in 9.x.x
1. Create a new HDRP Lit shadergraph
2. Go to the graph inspector under Surface Option
3. Scroll down to "Transmission" and "Energy Conserving Specular"
Expected result: Transmission option should only exist when Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering and Energy Conserving Specular Color option should only exist when Material Type is set to Specular Color.
Actual result: these options exist regardless of Material Type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 10.1):