Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Stacks][HDRP] Transmission and Energy Conserving Specular Color should appear only in their respective modes
Also needs to be fixed in 9.x.x
1. Create a new HDRP Lit shadergraph
2. Go to the graph inspector under Surface Option
3. Scroll down to "Transmission" and "Energy Conserving Specular"
Expected result: Transmission option should only exist when Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering and Energy Conserving Specular Color option should only exist when Material Type is set to Specular Color.
Actual result: these options exist regardless of Material Type
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP