Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Expand/shrink does not work when clicking on the name of the Create Node panel
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SGBugs.zip"
2. In Project window, open "New Shader Graph"
3. In Shader Graph, press Space
4. In the Create Node panel click on the name to expand the field
Expected result: the field expands
Actual result: nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9 (8.0.1), 2020.1.0f1 (8.2.0, 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a18 (9.0.0-preview.35)
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (4.1.0), 2019.4.5f1 (7.3.1, 7.4.1) (the layout of the lists in the panel is different)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released