Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [Color Mode] Vertex Skinning Catagory has no color associated with it
When the Shadergraph color mode is set to catagory there is no color for nodes in the Vertex Skinning Catagory.
1. Launch Unity Editor Version 2019.3.4f1 (4f139db2fdbd) and install SRP v7.3.0
2. Create a new Shadergraph asset
3. Change the color mode to Catagory
4. Create a new Linear Blend Skinning Node
There is no Color fo the "Vertex Skinning" catagory when the Color Mode "Catagory" is set.
There would be a Color that represents the "Vertex Skinning" Catagory when the Color Mode "Catagory" is set.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name