Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [Color Mode] Vertex Skinning Catagory has no color associated with it
When the Shadergraph color mode is set to catagory there is no color for nodes in the Vertex Skinning Catagory.
1. Launch Unity Editor Version 2019.3.4f1 (4f139db2fdbd) and install SRP v7.3.0
2. Create a new Shadergraph asset
3. Change the color mode to Catagory
4. Create a new Linear Blend Skinning Node
There is no Color fo the "Vertex Skinning" catagory when the Color Mode "Catagory" is set.
There would be a Color that represents the "Vertex Skinning" Catagory when the Color Mode "Catagory" is set.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP