Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Blackboard does not have property grouping options
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SGBugs.zip"
2. In Project window, open "New Shader Graph"
3. In Shader Graph -> Blackboard
Expected result: the property grouping or sorting exists
Actual result: the property grouping or sorting does not exist
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1 (4.1.0), 2019.4.5f1 (7.3.1, 7.4.1), 2020.1.0b9 (8.0.1), 2020.1.0f1 (8.2.0, 9.0.0-preview.14), 2020.2.0a18 (8.1.0, 9.0.0-preview.35)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released