Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call error is thrown on selecting shaders
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour error is thrown on selecting shaders.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Project Window > Select Conv/DebugUtils/Random/Tensor shader assets.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete