Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader] ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call error is thrown on selecting shaders
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour error is thrown on selecting shaders.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Project Window > Select Conv/DebugUtils/Random/Tensor shader assets.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer