Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call error is thrown on selecting shaders
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour error is thrown on selecting shaders.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Project Window > Select Conv/DebugUtils/Random/Tensor shader assets.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU