Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call error is thrown on selecting shaders
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour error is thrown on selecting shaders.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Project Window > Select Conv/DebugUtils/Random/Tensor shader assets.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
ShaderImporterInspector.OnInspectorGUI must call ApplyRevertGUI to avoid unexpected behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh