Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph][HDRP] Creating HDRP/lit or HDRP/unlit Master nodes breaks Shader Graph Window when no RP is assigned
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "case_1123066-HDRPLitUnlitNodes"
2. Open the "New Shader Graph 1" asset in Shader Graph
3. Create either a "HDRP/lit" or "HDRP/unlit" Master node
4. Try connecting the Color node to the Master node
Expected result: nodes can still be deleted, connected and the shader graph can be saved. There are no warnings or errors in the Console Window
Actual result: no node can be created, deleted or modified, nodes cling to the cursor when moved (follow the cursor when the left mouse button is up). Multiple error messages are visible in the Console Window. Shader Graph Window cannot be closed and Unity Editor is made unusable.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.3 (HDRP version 5.3.1 unavailible)
Reproducible with package version: 5.3.1
Not reproducible with package versions: 5.2.3 and older
Note: this only happens with these two nodes - other HDRP nodes such as "HDRP/Hair", or "HDRP/Fabric" etc. do not break editability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs