Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[Bug] Directional arrow buttons are overlapping on scrollbar handle in the keyword section of shader GUI
Hovering mouse on Vertical directional arrow buttons, it's overlapping on scrollbar handle in the keyword section of "Custome FullScreen Pass" shader.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a Unity project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader > Image Effect Shader.
3. Select the Shader > Click on Keywords button.
4. Over the mouse on Vertical Directional arrow on the scroll bar.
Directional arrow buttons are overlapping on scrollbar handle.
Directional arrow buttons should not overlap on scrollbar handle.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string