Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] Directional arrow buttons are overlapping on scrollbar handle in the keyword section of shader GUI
Hovering mouse on Vertical directional arrow buttons, it's overlapping on scrollbar handle in the keyword section of "Custome FullScreen Pass" shader.
Steps to repro:
1. Open a Unity project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader > Image Effect Shader.
3. Select the Shader > Click on Keywords button.
4. Over the mouse on Vertical Directional arrow on the scroll bar.
Directional arrow buttons are overlapping on scrollbar handle.
Directional arrow buttons should not overlap on scrollbar handle.
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated