Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Shader] Editor is fully pink if launched on OpenGL 4.2
Create a new project using `-force-glcore42`
Result: Editor launches completely pink
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b9, 2018.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete