Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader cache grows indefinitely
Shader cache has no means of automatically purging old entries. This means that the cache grows indefinitely unless manually deleted. The problem with manual cache purge is that there is no way to preserve the currently valid data, so full recompilation is required after it. When iterating changes on complex shaders and especially when touching include files that are used in multiple shaders, the cache size can quickly grow into gigabytes range. This can eventually lead into out of disk space situation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan