Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader cache grows indefinitely
Shader cache has no means of automatically purging old entries. This means that the cache grows indefinitely unless manually deleted. The problem with manual cache purge is that there is no way to preserve the currently valid data, so full recompilation is required after it. When iterating changes on complex shaders and especially when touching include files that are used in multiple shaders, the cache size can quickly grow into gigabytes range. This can eventually lead into out of disk space situation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags