Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader cache grows indefinitely
Shader cache has no means of automatically purging old entries. This means that the cache grows indefinitely unless manually deleted. The problem with manual cache purge is that there is no way to preserve the currently valid data, so full recompilation is required after it. When iterating changes on complex shaders and especially when touching include files that are used in multiple shaders, the cache size can quickly grow into gigabytes range. This can eventually lead into out of disk space situation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array