Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Settings Window] Settings move erratically when the setting you are looking for is located in another platform's tab
1. Create a new project
2. Go Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Close all sub-tabs for the player settings and expand Resolution & Presentation
4. Make sure you are viewing settings for built-in
5. In the search bar start typing "Render over native UI"
Unexpected behavior: When starting to write "over native UI" the settings will start jumping up and down with each keystroke (2020-11-20 13-34-08.mov)
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with 2021.1.0a5 (FIX version)
Partially reproducible with 2018.4.29f1 (the settings tab only jumps up and down once, when typing "o")
Seems to be reproducible with any platform settings (tested iOS and tvOS when searching from Standalone tab)
1. It seems that this happens when the setting you are looking for is only available in other platform settings under the same sub-tab
2. Ideally searching for something would indicate under which platform the setting is available by highlighting it
3. The issue is fixed in 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"