Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Setting Wireframe alpha color setting to 0 doesn't make wireframe transparent
1. Open new project in 5.4.0f1
2. Attach a Cube gameobject to scene
3. Set scene Shading mode to Wireframe
4. In Edit->Preferences select Colors tab
5. Set Wireframe and Wireframe active alpha values to 0 ( Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 11.04.37 AM.png for reference)
Notice that wireframe on selected cube is still visible.
Expected result: Wireframe of selected cube is transparent.
Actual result: Wireframe of selected cube is still visible
Repro on: 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b8
No repro on 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator