Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Setting Wireframe alpha color setting to 0 doesn't make wireframe transparent
1. Open new project in 5.4.0f1
2. Attach a Cube gameobject to scene
3. Set scene Shading mode to Wireframe
4. In Edit->Preferences select Colors tab
5. Set Wireframe and Wireframe active alpha values to 0 ( Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 11.04.37 AM.png for reference)
Notice that wireframe on selected cube is still visible.
Expected result: Wireframe of selected cube is transparent.
Actual result: Wireframe of selected cube is still visible
Repro on: 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b8
No repro on 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform