Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Setting Wireframe alpha color setting to 0 doesn't make wireframe transparent
1. Open new project in 5.4.0f1
2. Attach a Cube gameobject to scene
3. Set scene Shading mode to Wireframe
4. In Edit->Preferences select Colors tab
5. Set Wireframe and Wireframe active alpha values to 0 ( Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 11.04.37 AM.png for reference)
Notice that wireframe on selected cube is still visible.
Expected result: Wireframe of selected cube is transparent.
Actual result: Wireframe of selected cube is still visible
Repro on: 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b8
No repro on 5.3.5p7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model