Search Issue Tracker
Setting Time.timescale to zero and back to a non-zero value causes Interactive Cloth component to spew out errors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which makes use of Interactive Cloth
2. Set Time.timescale = 0f;
3. Set Time.timescale = 1f;
4. Errors will be thrown:
This can be workaround by setting timescale to a really low number instead of zero. For example 0.00001f;
This is not going to be fixed as Unity 5 will have a new Cloth component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file