Search Issue Tracker
Setting Time.timeScale to 0 in Start is broken
When setting Time.timeScale to 0 in the Start method of a MonoBehaviour, Time.deltaTime from that point on is not 0 but 0.02.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project