Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Setting Spring Joint Max and Min distance to Inf causes many AABB errors
1. Open Project
2. Open "Spring Test" scene
3. Press Play
4. Notice thousands AABB errors being thrown
Expected behaviour: Errors should be clear to understand
Actual Result: A lot of different AABB errors that does not say anything to user
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
Much less errors on versions: Unity 5.3.4f1, 5.3.6p4
The issue can still be reproduced but there are much less errors being thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website