Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene named "bug"
3. Start play mode
-Mesh Collider is disabled, yet RayCast still returns true(inspect console view).
Actual result: Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled.
Expected result: "Mesh Collider" should not be detected by ray cast when it's turned off.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script