Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene named "bug"
3. Start play mode
-Mesh Collider is disabled, yet RayCast still returns true(inspect console view).
Actual result: Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled.
Expected result: "Mesh Collider" should not be detected by ray cast when it's turned off.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities