Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene named "bug"
3. Start play mode
-Mesh Collider is disabled, yet RayCast still returns true(inspect console view).
Actual result: Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled.
Expected result: "Mesh Collider" should not be detected by ray cast when it's turned off.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save