Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene named "bug"
3. Start play mode
-Mesh Collider is disabled, yet RayCast still returns true(inspect console view).
Actual result: Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled.
Expected result: "Mesh Collider" should not be detected by ray cast when it's turned off.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded