Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene named "bug"
3. Start play mode
-Mesh Collider is disabled, yet RayCast still returns true(inspect console view).
Actual result: Setting "sharedMesh" in disabled "Mesh Collider", turns collider on even if component remains disabled.
Expected result: "Mesh Collider" should not be detected by ray cast when it's turned off.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis