Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting rigidbody.inertiaTensor to itself changes rigidbody behaviour
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene "Demo C#"
2. Drive the car around a bit
3. Notice that it behaves as expected (doesn't tilt without a reason, etc.)
4. Go to the script "VehicleParent.cs"
5. Comment out line 368 "rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor;"
6. Drive the car around for a bit.
7. Notice that it tilts and sometimes turns over for little to no reason.
Expected behaviour: the line rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor; has no effect.
Regression started in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds