Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
Setting rigidbody.inertiaTensor to itself changes rigidbody behaviour
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene "Demo C#"
2. Drive the car around a bit
3. Notice that it behaves as expected (doesn't tilt without a reason, etc.)
4. Go to the script "VehicleParent.cs"
5. Comment out line 368 "rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor;"
6. Drive the car around for a bit.
7. Notice that it tilts and sometimes turns over for little to no reason.
Expected behaviour: the line rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor; has no effect.
Regression started in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project