Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
Setting rigidbody.inertiaTensor to itself changes rigidbody behaviour
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene "Demo C#"
2. Drive the car around a bit
3. Notice that it behaves as expected (doesn't tilt without a reason, etc.)
4. Go to the script "VehicleParent.cs"
5. Comment out line 368 "rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor;"
6. Drive the car around for a bit.
7. Notice that it tilts and sometimes turns over for little to no reason.
Expected behaviour: the line rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor; has no effect.
Regression started in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account