Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
Setting rigidbody.inertiaTensor to itself changes rigidbody behaviour
1. Open the project
2. Open the scene "Demo C#"
2. Drive the car around a bit
3. Notice that it behaves as expected (doesn't tilt without a reason, etc.)
4. Go to the script "VehicleParent.cs"
5. Comment out line 368 "rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor;"
6. Drive the car around for a bit.
7. Notice that it tilts and sometimes turns over for little to no reason.
Expected behaviour: the line rb.inertiaTensor = rb.inertiaTensor; has no effect.
Regression started in 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework