Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Setting Collider.enabled to False in Animation does not disable the Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “ColliderAnimation.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
4.Select “Collider Parent” object in Hierarchy
5.Enter Play mode (with Gizmos enabled)
Collider disappears after it is disabled in Animation
Collider does not disappear after it was disabled in Animation and is stuck in the position it was disabled in until it is re-enabled again
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.1p2
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets