Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Setting Collider.enabled to False in Animation does not disable the Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “ColliderAnimation.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
4.Select “Collider Parent” object in Hierarchy
5.Enter Play mode (with Gizmos enabled)
Collider disappears after it is disabled in Animation
Collider does not disappear after it was disabled in Animation and is stuck in the position it was disabled in until it is re-enabled again
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.1p2
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab