Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Setting Collider.enabled to False in Animation does not disable the Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “ColliderAnimation.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
4.Select “Collider Parent” object in Hierarchy
5.Enter Play mode (with Gizmos enabled)
Collider disappears after it is disabled in Animation
Collider does not disappear after it was disabled in Animation and is stuck in the position it was disabled in until it is re-enabled again
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.1p2
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate