Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Setting Collider.enabled to False in Animation does not disable the Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “ColliderAnimation.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
4.Select “Collider Parent” object in Hierarchy
5.Enter Play mode (with Gizmos enabled)
Collider disappears after it is disabled in Animation
Collider does not disappear after it was disabled in Animation and is stuck in the position it was disabled in until it is re-enabled again
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.1.1p2
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted