Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Setting Aspect Ratio Fitter to "Fit in Parent" causes warning in the console
1. Open the attached project "Aspect_Ratio_Fitter_Bug.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Select the Canvas game object;
4. In the Aspect Ratio Fitter, change the Aspect Mode from "None" to "Fit in Parent".
Actual results: observe the following error in the console:
SendMessage cannot be called during Awake, CheckConsistency, or OnValidate
UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String, Int32)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a5.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property