Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4
setScissorRect crashes on metal when adjusting panels in editor
Adjusting panels in editor crashes on Mac/Metal which is pretty annoying.
Happens from time to time and has been happening for quite a long time now (months).
Has happened to me on 2019.3, 2020.1, 2020.2.
1. Launch a debug built editor.
2. In the editor detach tabs from panels into windows and attach windows back tabs in panels. Adjust the size of the panels.
3. Typically quite quickly the xcode breaks and gives:
UnityGfxDeviceWorker (74): signal SIGABRT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled