Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
setScissorRect crashes on metal when adjusting panels in editor
Adjusting panels in editor crashes on Mac/Metal which is pretty annoying.
Happens from time to time and has been happening for quite a long time now (months).
Has happened to me on 2019.3, 2020.1, 2020.2.
1. Launch a debug built editor.
2. In the editor detach tabs from panels into windows and attach windows back tabs in panels. Adjust the size of the panels.
3. Typically quite quickly the xcode breaks and gives:
UnityGfxDeviceWorker (74): signal SIGABRT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0