Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
setScissorRect crashes on metal when adjusting panels in editor
Adjusting panels in editor crashes on Mac/Metal which is pretty annoying.
Happens from time to time and has been happening for quite a long time now (months).
Has happened to me on 2019.3, 2020.1, 2020.2.
1. Launch a debug built editor.
2. In the editor detach tabs from panels into windows and attach windows back tabs in panels. Adjust the size of the panels.
3. Typically quite quickly the xcode breaks and gives:
UnityGfxDeviceWorker (74): signal SIGABRT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.34f1