Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
setScissorRect crashes on metal when adjusting panels in editor
Adjusting panels in editor crashes on Mac/Metal which is pretty annoying.
Happens from time to time and has been happening for quite a long time now (months).
Has happened to me on 2019.3, 2020.1, 2020.2.
1. Launch a debug built editor.
2. In the editor detach tabs from panels into windows and attach windows back tabs in panels. Adjust the size of the panels.
3. Typically quite quickly the xcode breaks and gives:
UnityGfxDeviceWorker (74): signal SIGABRT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR