Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
setScissorRect crashes on metal when adjusting panels in editor
Adjusting panels in editor crashes on Mac/Metal which is pretty annoying.
Happens from time to time and has been happening for quite a long time now (months).
Has happened to me on 2019.3, 2020.1, 2020.2.
1. Launch a debug built editor.
2. In the editor detach tabs from panels into windows and attach windows back tabs in panels. Adjust the size of the panels.
3. Typically quite quickly the xcode breaks and gives:
UnityGfxDeviceWorker (74): signal SIGABRT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)