Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mesh] Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet can fail but the API does not indicate the failure in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ok.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestGenerateNewUV2Layout"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity handles the abundance of vertices or provides a method to detect the failure of Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet();
Actual result: Error: SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has too many vertices
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project