Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mesh] Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet can fail but the API does not indicate the failure in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ok.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestGenerateNewUV2Layout"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity handles the abundance of vertices or provides a method to detect the failure of Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet();
Actual result: Error: SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has too many vertices
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode