Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mesh] Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet can fail but the API does not indicate the failure in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ok.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestGenerateNewUV2Layout"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity handles the abundance of vertices or provides a method to detect the failure of Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet();
Actual result: Error: SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has too many vertices
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a2