Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mesh] Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet can fail but the API does not indicate the failure in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ok.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestGenerateNewUV2Layout"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity handles the abundance of vertices or provides a method to detect the failure of Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet();
Actual result: Error: SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has too many vertices
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true