Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mesh] Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet can fail but the API does not indicate the failure in any way
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ok.zip"
2. Open Scene "TestGenerateNewUV2Layout"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Unity handles the abundance of vertices or provides a method to detect the failure of Unwrapping.GenerateSecondaryUVSet();
Actual result: Error: SetPerIndexUVs failed because the output has too many vertices
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles